I thought I was over him , but he has a girlfriend, what now?

I'm having reoccurring feelings for a past flame. We talked for three months told me he could see me as his girlfriend but then later drunkenly one night told me we'd never be together, there's nothing wrong with me, but we ll never be together. I left for school for a couple of months came back and found out on my own he had a girlfriend, I told him I knew and we met up one night to drink and play cards with his friends and we finally talked about how everything went down, he said he was sorry. We re on good terms now and sometimes we even text and he willingly almost like intentionally keeps me updated with his life. He even texted when he was out of town at an event and his girlfriend was with him. I've been thinking about him lately.I also go and support him at his football games and he said he s seen me in the stands and that he never looks into the stands because he s so focused on the game, but he appreciates me coming. I don't know if he still likes me or just strictly thinks I'm a cool chick to kick it with. Not to mention he never talks about the girlfriend to me like never. Should I just keep talking causually and see where it goes?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He might still like you. If you want to go further in your relationship go for it. I don't recommend it because karma can be a bitch. I think you should keep talking casually to him and talk to other single guys. If he starts to get jealous, you will know for sure if he likes you. Good luck love!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 3

• My impression is that he simply thinks of you as a really cool friend, but doesn't really want it to be more than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a side chick isn't for everyone but if you're cool with it, more power to ya sister!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you should be thinking this way about him. 1) You're encouraging this guy to cheat and why would you want a cheater. 2) Sounds like he is just being nice. 3) I think you're the one that's going to get hurt when he doesn't reciprocate the feelings.

0|1
    0|0
    • Sometimes I feel like he just feels sorry bout what he's done and sorry for me at the same time. Out of all the guys I've talked to he's the only one that has hurt me but still makes an effort to keep me in his life somewhat. It could just be his personality tho.

Recommended myTakes