How to get over a guy you never even had

So there's this guy I like and I think he likes me back, we talk on and off but he's never made a move and I kinda doubt he will. Since I'm clearly not willing to risk the embarrassment (maybe he doesn't like me and it's in my head) I just want to get over him. but how do I do that?

i can't stop thinking about him and it's driving me crazy, if anything I'm more pissed off at how obsessed I've gotten over this than him not making a move.

i never wanted to be this kind of girl and don't ever want to be again, how do I get over this guy and view him simply as a friend?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• i forget how that phrase goes, but it applies: 'the only things you regret are the things you didn't do' - why not give such a thing a chance, if nothing else it 'plants a seed' for him & he may take you up on it sometime.

Love is worth the embarrassment. be brave for a day, charm him off his feet. it's worth it - right?

worst case, you did what you should, & it didn't work. go for it - do it sly/smart like girls do, rather than blubber on drunk like we do - lol.

• yeah you're right, how do I get the balls to do that? I've played it safe my entire life

• i'm no expert, more of a romantic / monogamous type, but just slowly up the playing until you get some sparks, then either let him ask you out, or you could even ask. girls do that, too, now.