How to get over a guy you never even had

So there's this guy I like and I think he likes me back, we talk on and off but he's never made a move and I kinda doubt he will. Since I'm clearly not willing to risk the embarrassment (maybe he doesn't like me and it's in my head) I just want to get over him. but how do I do that?

i can't stop thinking about him and it's driving me crazy, if anything I'm more pissed off at how obsessed I've gotten over this than him not making a move.

i never wanted to be this kind of girl and don't ever want to be again, how do I get over this guy and view him simply as a friend?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i forget how that phrase goes, but it applies: 'the only things you regret are the things you didn't do' - why not give such a thing a chance, if nothing else it 'plants a seed' for him & he may take you up on it sometime.

Love is worth the embarrassment. be brave for a day, charm him off his feet. it's worth it - right?

worst case, you did what you should, & it didn't work. go for it - do it sly/smart like girls do, rather than blubber on drunk like we do - lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah you're right, how do I get the balls to do that? I've played it safe my entire life

• i'm no expert, more of a romantic / monogamous type, but just slowly up the playing until you get some sparks, then either let him ask you out, or you could even ask. girls do that, too, now.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Why don't you make a move?i wish I would have that opportunity again if I see the guy I liked..

the only regret one has is not doing the thing they want..

0|0
    0|0
    • because if it was all in my head (the crush) I don't wanna lose his friendship or make things weird, I see him all the time. Also I'm so obsessed at this point that a rejection would devastate me

• Someone once said the best time to approach a person is at the first sight and not after months of investment in the emotions. I think it is very true.

But are you sure you want to give up

• no I'm not sure at all, I'm very confused about what to do.

• You. Just. Stop. Just. Stop... and there you go :) it's over!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes