You suspect your spouse is cheating, how far would you go...

You think your spouce is cheating, and you know they won't come clean. How would you investigate this situation. Would you wanna know, and if you did, at what extent,.knowing this would end the relationship. And you are on a mission to get solid evidence so that you can confront him/her. What would you do to find the truth...
  • Do nothing at all, believe he/her is telling you the truth, and ignore your gutt
  • Hire a private investigator, and wait for the report.
  • Follow him/her around yourself, hoping they don't notice you
    Vote C
  • Find out the password to his/her emails, social media sites, and trend what he/she is doing.
    Vote D
  • Check his/her phone for callers list, emails, texts, pictures, or even download one of those cell phone spy apps and see what you may find
    Vote E
This is a general question... At some point in our lives, we may have been in this sort of situation. I appreciate your responces, and it may help others in search of some answers. Thank you. Please submit your answers, and again... Thank you :-)
I know we may feel the need to spy. It's not worth it. When someone is cheating, their lies will give them up. And eventually. They screw up and you find out. Getting chested on would absolutely suck. They proved however. They aren't worth your time.

67

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll investigate myself lololololol! It would be fun! Yes I'll follow him, check his phone, emails ALL! I need solid evidence girl so that he will cooperate with me on our annulment because if not I'll use it to send him to jail! I have zero tolerance on cheating! If other girls hit on him, other guys hit on me too but I don't cheat and stay away from temptation. I have morals and value our marriage! If he has a problem with me as his wife or duties I fail to fulfill he should tell me! I'm willing to work things out or he could simply tell me he does not love me anymore. I can accept it! I'm a good sport! lolololol!

• you sound like a nut with trust issues and seriously you cannot go to jail for adultery. you obviously don't respect a persons boundaries

• I'm from the Philippines. I absolutely can put him to jail! lololololol! Even if I caught him cheating I can't divorce him because we have no divorce here my dear! Legal separation is an option but I can't marry again if ever I want to! The best I can get is annulment but it would be impossible to get if he will not participate, I need something to blackmail him! I'm not a nut, I am just smarter than you!