Moving with my boyfriend, but I'm a virgin?

What would you do if your boyfriend wanted to move in with you, but you was a virgin and wanted to wait for marriage? I feel like moving will be hard because of temptations and I don't want that, but I care about him and I want to live with him.

The though of going to university and my boyfriend being around me sounds perfect.

What should I do? I was thinking about telling him no to move in together, but I don't know how to do it. I am scared that he will think that I don't want to be around him or something..

I don't need a lesson about how hard it is, and that things will change. I already know that :)

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it depends on why you want to wait until you are married? If it is for religious purposes then you know the answer to your own question. Think about all of the people you read about in the bible. How many of them ever lived together before being married? You can answer your own question by reading what the bible says.

Even if it is not for religious purpose lets just use pure reasoning. If you want to wait until marriage and you feel strongly about it why put yourself in a position that could (strong could...really want to say it WILL) compromise your moral standards. Sometimes people don't see past the immediate. For example, if you move in together and you do compromise your moral stand what then? You will have a bad conscience and you will loose respect for your boyfriend and yourself. The relationship will never be the same and you can never go back. You will have to live with that forever. If your boyfriend was sexually active and moves in with you it is inevitable that you will compromise. If he is not you will still compromise. We were created with sexual desires and feelings but they have their place after marriage. If he really wants to be with you and loves you the way you deserve then he will respect your standards and would NEVER do anything to hurt you. Tell him no and stick to it. That will help you see what he is really about. You deserve love and affection, but go about it the right way.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE