Should I be worried? Or what?

I had this friend who I allowed to talk to my girlfriend thinking I could trust him. I thought I could trust him. When me and my girl were going through a break period he and my girl got together. I felt dumb for trusting him. I took my girl back after everything that's happened. Took a while to start trusting her. She says she regretted what she did and tells me it won't happen again. My ex friend is coming back from bootcamp.

I realized I can't be his friend anymore. I just can't and I don't care what you guys say. I allowed my girl to talk to him and write to him. But now that his coming back I don't want them spending anytime alone. None alone together sh*t anymore.

I'm at that point if she does hang with him alone I might simply walk away with no explanation. She wrote on her Facebook that she can't wait to give her "best friend" and bare hug. My mind right now is like, "are they giving this hug alone," "where is it taking place at," "no, I'm. Not comfortable with him giving her anything physical like a hug like that..."

She tells me I have nothing to worry about that I'm the only one she loves. I know she won't do me wrong so I don't want to hear she's going to cheat or something.

I just need somebody to tell me if I'm being to controlling over something like this?

P.s we are in a untiled relationship with each other. Totally happy, but were not perfect...

Would it be to controlling to tell her to stop posting anything about him on her Facebook wall?
He also has a pic of her as his Facebook pic...is that normal? I mean I know he can't change it because his at camp, but it's another thing I'm worried about...

65

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok that's bullshit! If it was the other way around I bet your girlfriend wouldn't let you hang out with your ex friend. She shiuldnt hang out with him. He backstabbed you and so did she but you were on a break. Bur your ex friend knew not to go there but he did anyways. You should tell her you don't want her hanging out with him for these reason not because you dint trust her but because you don't trust him. Let her see if from your view. Because if she was in your situation I doubt she would let you hang out with that girl. Its weird that she's so excited to see him when the only became friends because of you. I'm not saying I think she will cheat on you, just something is off here and I think you can tell it too. Keep your backstabbing tool bag ex friend away from your girl.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Oh I know she won't go with him. But I can't alone him to ever have an oppotunity to be alone with her. I'm not possessive I'm really not...I love her. She can hang with whoever. But alone with someone she did those things with...no am mount a trust can make me feel right about this.

• Like I don't,like to be told what to do or I don't like being controlled. And I don't believe in controlling your bf/gf. It would be different if she f***ed him when you guys weren't friends. But he betrayed you and she should be so close to someone you don't like. You have a reason its not just because she talks to him. I wouldn't want my boyfriend to talk to the girl if I was in your shoes and I wouldn't talk to that guy if I was in hers. Its not about controlling,its about respect.

• Omg stop asking questions I think you know the answer. Follow my advice lol. Its not controlling your in a perfectly good position to do so