Should I tell him how I feel?

Ok so Me and my ex split 2 years ago we was only together for 4 months but I really liked him and there's no real reason why we split just think he got scared Because he younger than me and even to this day he won't really talk about our break-up ... Anyway we work together and even though the first year was really hard, a lot of arguments mainly me being silly and keep begging :(, we are now really good friends we spent new years together and had a really long chat promised to tell each other if we ever feel it again or if we have new partners etc... we talk almost every day but there are odd days where it's like he doesn't want anything to do with me. He always asking for my advise and coming to me for help even flirting at times and bringing up good times in our relationship, and even about other girls but at the same time assures me that he hasn't got a girlfriend. We are both still single even tho I know he talks and flirts with a few girls but I still really like him I thought I was over it but the more we hang out the more I miss him and want him back. Even though we are friends it still feels like he has all the control he picks and chooses when he wants to know me, but then other times he so sweet saying he will always be there for me etc. I'm sure he doesn't feel the same and is happy being friends this is why I don't know what to do... Should I tell him how I feel and or is there anything I can do to make him see me in that way again?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have to roll the dice and tell him. Let him know you're ready to approach a relationship with more maturity and life experience than in years past. Be fully prepared to be rejected and be willing to be content with the pleasant friendship that you share. I'm thinking he'll at least take you on a few dates.