Why is this guy hard to figure out?!

I'm trying to get back with my ex, he says he wants to try to fix things and work things out. But I feel confused, like I don't know where I stand or if he really wants this. At times he says I miss you and I wish I was there with you then other times he doesn't text/call for two days, I'm usually the one that initiates the calls/texts. When I ask him do you really want to be together again he says yes but his actions and my feeling make me feel like he doesn't. He says he wants to go real slow but what does that mean? I'm frustrated and asking him never gets me a clear answer I'm happy with. He said he loves me so is this normal for a guy to be so cautious to get back with an ex?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• You really need an answer to this ?

He doesn't know what he wants obviously.He can't make and keep a decision. Doesn't sound like a Mature man at all. A man who genuinely loves you KNOWS exactly what he wants.there is no hot and cold bullcrap.

Do yourself a favor.DON'T go back with him.But that's your choice.Personally,Ex's are ex's for a reason and should stay that way ! it didn't work the first time.Do you really think it will the second time around? He sounds like too much of a boy.I know of few of those lol all single cause they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Little boys