Why is this guy hard to figure out?!

I'm trying to get back with my ex, he says he wants to try to fix things and work things out. But I feel confused, like I don't know where I stand or if he really wants this. At times he says I miss you and I wish I was there with you then other times he doesn't text/call for two days, I'm usually the one that initiates the calls/texts. When I ask him do you really want to be together again he says yes but his actions and my feeling make me feel like he doesn't. He says he wants to go real slow but what does that mean? I'm frustrated and asking him never gets me a clear answer I'm happy with. He said he loves me so is this normal for a guy to be so cautious to get back with an ex?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You really need an answer to this ?

He doesn't know what he wants obviously.He can't make and keep a decision. Doesn't sound like a Mature man at all. A man who genuinely loves you KNOWS exactly what he wants.there is no hot and cold bullcrap.

Do yourself a favor.DON'T go back with him.But that's your choice.Personally,Ex's are ex's for a reason and should stay that way ! it didn't work the first time.Do you really think it will the second time around? He sounds like too much of a boy.I know of few of those lol all single cause they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Little boys

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds odd to me, I mean if someone is in love they don't generally have such reservations about it. Most guys I know, will either not go near their ex again, or they will jump back in with two feet... If they're half and half about it, I don't think something is right about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds like he is keeping you on reserve, if a guy really wants to fix things and you are the one for him. There is no way you would be wrecking your mind like this, he would do everything he could to make sure you knew he was giving it his all. You would not be asking this question, think about it this way, would you leave the man you want to be with confused and unsure of your sincerity? Would you leave the door open for someone else to come along and show him what you weren't? Would you take that chance? Men are simple usually not much reading between the lines is necessary. Remember only you can decide how much you allow and only you can decide when its enough.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes