Why would a FWB act weird?

My "friend" acts weird after we hook up.

In the sense that he'll be distant not call or text for days.. or if I want to hook up again the next day I ask him, but he won't even bother texting me back to even tell me no not tonight or anything.

Then suddenly pops out of nowhere and be up my ass for a few days and vanish again.

we've been together off and on for over a year now and he just gets in his moods like that.

we do have a good relationship though. we don't have conversations over text that much.. but when we are together in person we do open up to each other. and were around each other a lot because we have mutual friends.

i'm just curious why he acts like that... or if anyone else experienced something like that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you don't understand the general idea of a f*** buddy. It's about having someone to f***, and not having to be there the rest of the time. He doesn't want to get to know you, hear about your problems or be your friend. What you two have is purely just sex and nothing more.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Well that's kind of the nature of a f*** buddy. Y'all are there to f***. When he gets that urge out, doesn't need a f*** buddy until it comes back. It's probably best actually, the issues with fwb's tend to happen when they spend a lot of time alone together aside from the f***ing. Dick move not to respond when you're randy though.

1|0
    0|0
  • He has no commitment to you. You are a f*** buddy. It's not weird because it's no strings attached. What don't you understand about that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you're his f*** buddy, not his girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Not a very good f*** buddy if he doesn't respond when you want to hook up too. I don't think he's acting weird, he's just like that. Inconsiderate. Ask him about it, or get a new guy.

1|0
    0|2
    • It's not about feelings or caring about each other, he's not your boyfriend, but if it's only about when -he- wants to f***, and not also about when -you- want to f***, then the arrangement is not working. Not for you, at least. That's why I'm saying, get a guy who isn't a pointless f***buddy and actually answers your 'booty calls'.

Recommended myTakes