Why would a FWB act weird?

My "friend" acts weird after we hook up.

In the sense that he'll be distant not call or text for days.. or if I want to hook up again the next day I ask him, but he won't even bother texting me back to even tell me no not tonight or anything.

Then suddenly pops out of nowhere and be up my ass for a few days and vanish again.

we've been together off and on for over a year now and he just gets in his moods like that.

we do have a good relationship though. we don't have conversations over text that much.. but when we are together in person we do open up to each other. and were around each other a lot because we have mutual friends.

i'm just curious why he acts like that... or if anyone else experienced something like that?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you don't understand the general idea of a f*** buddy. It's about having someone to f***, and not having to be there the rest of the time. He doesn't want to get to know you, hear about your problems or be your friend. What you two have is purely just sex and nothing more.