Guys, would you forgive your girlfriend?

If she cheated on you while being drunk? ,BUT she was honest with you actually admit it? by cheating I mean kissing.i know its still cheating but you know,theres worst.Would you forgive her?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I wouldn't forgive her. She did a decent thing by being honest about it, but the way I see it, that's how you are supposed to act if you are a decent person, kinda like Stacyzee said. And her being drunk has no effect on the matter, she made a voluntary choice then. Should have thought about it before and not after doing it.