Guys, would you forgive your girlfriend?

If she cheated on you while being drunk? ,BUT she was honest with you actually admit it? by cheating I mean kissing.i know its still cheating but you know,theres worst.Would you forgive her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I wouldn't forgive her. She did a decent thing by being honest about it, but the way I see it, that's how you are supposed to act if you are a decent person, kinda like Stacyzee said. And her being drunk has no effect on the matter, she made a voluntary choice then. Should have thought about it before and not after doing it.

3|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Yes I would. BUT, there would be a long talk about drinking and how it destroys your decision making ability (among other things) and make you do things that you will only regret the next day. It would be wiser to just leave it alone. We would come to an agreement about drinking/not drinking and what would happen if the agreement was not honored.

1|0
    1|0
  • first time and if they immediately admitted and showed genuine remorse I'd probably forgive. But there would be trust that needed to be rebuilt and I would be concerned going forward about her decision making ability when drunk

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how long we have been together and how serious the relationship is... the other problem is that going forward I feel like I won't be able to trust her. I would probably not forgive her.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Off you go.

3|1
    0|0
  • No... There is no buts

2|1
    0|0
  • First time, yes. Second time, no.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• Just because someone admits to cheating doesn't mean it makes the whole situation better.

That's what you're supposed to do...especially when you do an act that is immoral.

Just because she was "drunk" doesn't excuse her behavior.

If I felt the person was genuine with their apology and they would tone down their drinking, I'd take them back.

But that definitely wouldn't be a decision I'd make over night.

It'd take a lot of time for the healing process to begin.

And it would take a while for our relationship to get back to the way it used to be.

1|1
    0|0
  • non of my other boyfriends or boy friends would.

3|1
    0|0
  • Generally I would say no

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes