Is my boyfriend cheating or losing interest?

I have been with my boyfriend on and off for 7 years . We now have been living together for 3 years. I asked him if he wanted to get married and put our money together to pay bills since we are a little short with money doing it separately. His answer was the state will kill us in taxes. He also takes days off and doesn't spend them with me. He tells me that he's going to his dads to work on a car he has or that he's going to help his friend. I just don't know what to think, I should also add that I am 13 years older than him. Anyone have any ideas?

What Guys Said 1

• Its a little suspicious that he leaves to do vague things all the time and doesn't spend his days off with you.

• I agree. He also doesn't tell me he takes a day off until the night before or doesn't tell me at all because he leaves for work then comes home a few hours later.

• I think he has a chick on the side you better keep an eye on him

What Girls Said 1

• well I think you are just pushing him into more commitment.

• Why wouldn't he want to commit after being together for 7 years and living together for 3?