Guys, what is a big turn on for you that a girl has done?

It can be anything! Something an ex, friend, or a girlfriend! Please I would love to hear y'all's thoughts!

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Intimacy and actually being genuinely appreciated.

• I like this one:)

• It's got to be real, and I can always tell...

• Yeah I understand

What Guys Said 7

• Laying in bed...foreplay kissing is interrupted by her leaping up to her knees and putting on a scrunchy and say it is time for the tools. hahahhaa like it was serious business not to have hair in the way of giving serious head.

• She stays in physical contact often like holding hands or w/e, which is a biggest turn on for me ^_^

• When we were in school she came to me before a test and kissed me good luck. Just showed how much she cared about me

• Oh, I remember once giving a cute girl from high school a lift home on my motorcycle. She was expressively pressing her boobs against me and holding my thighs instead of my waist. That's when I realized she was caressing and massaging my thighs, lol. It got real hot when she got to my crotch, I started to drive slower because I couldn't concentrate on the road that well, while she was touching my junk, lol.

Well, I dropped her home, got a kiss and that was that. No other girl ever tried that, which I thought was an awesome way of thanking for the lift.

• Begging to suck my cock/begging me to f*** her is a huge turn on.

• you lol

• What do you think about one of those things being having really strong bad breath and letting some one like me smell it in public or posing for a picture and letting me feel her hard big but.

What Girls Said 1

• Intimacy for them and being genuine and loyal

I think