Do you think it is unhealthy for a couple not to quarrel at all?

I'm asking because I have seen very loving couples in my life suddenly divorced.It's so shocking,especially for their neighbours,because they have literally never heard them quarrel.The only time when they quarrelled was because one of them cheated and the quarrel was a damn horrible one as they were getting ready for the divorce.Where do you think had gone wrong?Thanks very much for sharing.

66

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's unhealthy. Usually means one, or both of the couple are trying to appease each other. That only leads to an explosion of resentment. Or...or they're SO perfectly in sync they're almost identical twins, mentally. It's the ferocity of the fight that's an issue. Every argument shouldn't be what I imagine a stereotypical Italian couple fight should be. I dated a girl for almost 5 years, loved her. We never fought, ever. We agreed on everything or so I thought. The last, only thing we dis agreed on was her banging every dude she met lol. It's usually not a good sign.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE