Friend got divorced but? Urgent! Best answer awarded!

He got divorced in June this year. they decided to separate and divorce all of a sudden in December 12.

His ex wife has sole and legal custody. He has visitation but I am not sure what kind of visitation because he uses drugs and weed and has had 2 drug violations from his job.

He has been having flings or hook ups with many women during all this time.

But he spends time with his daughter. Sometimes his ex wife accompanies him and his daughter, like to Disneyland in LA or to amusement parks in his hometown.

I notice that even though his ex wife accompanies, mostly she stands back or just walks with them. They went to Disneyland but had a VIP Cast member with them. And on some instances he was spotted alone.

she also brings his daughter to watch his shows. He mostly nods at his daughter while he's doing his work.

Currently he's single but sleeps around like he dated while he dated or was married to his ex wife. His ex is a carefree woman only interested in parties, friends and living luxurious life.

He Openly brings girls for sleeping with while he's traveling. He got rid of everything he and his ex wife had except his tattoo of her name. He has plenty of money but is a miser. So what is this going on?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well it sounds like this husband and wife you described are doing their best to make sure their daughter is OK. going through a separation and eventually a divorce can take its toll on children most of all.

aside from that, it kind of sounds like he's a mess and just wants to do whatever he wants when his daughter is not around and it sounds like she's pretty comfortable living her life without her husband around anymore either. probably has been that way for a while.

anyways you gotta give them credit for making an effort for their daughter. I hope things work out for her.

0|0
    0|0
    • She is quite happy leaving him. After she left him, she started liking Valentine's day and looked and looks very happy. But uses him and his name for attention among her 15 y/o fans by talking about him, liking his page on FB etc

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like his ties with his ex is only about their daughter.They seem to have cut all ties between them otherwise from what you say.

0|0
    0|0
    • They do talk and sometimes he comes on holidays like Thanksgiving and others. Tho he wasn't with them on Halloween.

• I really don't understand your question. What is your connection to him? Are you seeking advice for yourself or for him?

0|0
    0|0
    • I am aking what sort of situation is this? Only for kid?

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn;t want to be with someone who is irresponsible like him. it takes ages to build trust and it is take only a minute to destroy it- a chearer will always be a cheater because the trust is broken. he cheated while he was in a marriage and have a child, I am not sure about his sincerity towards the next woman and it seem like he is not ready to settle down on just one. not a good role model for his child too.

0|0
    0|0
  • SO HE CHEATED WHILE HE WAS MARRIED? ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER, SHE AINT THE ONLY ONE YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT, HE SOUNDS LIKE BAD NEWS

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like he lives his life how he chooses and his ex will always be a part of it

0|0
    0|0
    • why will she be a part of it?

• because they both choose too..probably attached to a point..if you are dating such a person,u are in for lots of disappointments..if they don't let go of their ex, you will always be second fiddle. Don't let them convince you that it is their child's mom. We all have baby daddy and baby mamma but when its over its strictly one parent / child relationship. They don't have to both be present at the same time unless its a graduation or something big...everything else is an excuseexcuses

• they are not attached to one point. they never were attached to one point.the ex hubby always cheated on his ex wife and she never cared about him doing drugs sex or anything?

They don't come together when they are without daughter. they only see each other when they have their daughter.

also the ex also doesn't stay with her ex when they meet for the daughter. she's off doing her thing and ex hubby spends time with daughter.

• We can't tell you. (it's hard to even tell what you're getting at...)

Ask him.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's a terrible parent and does drugs. Why are you pining for him?

0|0
    0|0
    • I love him very much. Please explain that does he have ties only for his daughter?

• You again?

0|0
    0|0
  • he's a loser. period.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes