Why do men stay with girls they never want to marry, break up with them and then get married?

Why do men stay with girls they never want to marry, break up with them and then get married? Men seem to do this sometimes. They will buy a house with their girlfriend or live with them for a long time 2-10 years. Never propose or want marriage. Then he will break up with the girl and shortly after (like 6 months to a year)

So why do guys do this

23

Most Helpful Guy

• They´re too lazy or too cowardly to break up with the girl.

Face it guys can be lazy and rather than braking up with a girl it can be easier and more comfortable to just string her along.

I actually see this quite often, too. I feel like this is not OK though, so you should talk about what each of you sees in the future for this relationship.

If a guy is really into a girl, most of them will want a commitment of some form.

If they´re not able to talk about the future some time into the relationship, quite often they probably don´t want to marry that girl.

I hate when this happens, cause it wastes a lot of valuable time.