Why do men stay with girls they never want to marry, break up with them and then get married?

Why do men stay with girls they never want to marry, break up with them and then get married? Men seem to do this sometimes. They will buy a house with their girlfriend or live with them for a long time 2-10 years. Never propose or want marriage. Then he will break up with the girl and shortly after (like 6 months to a year)

So why do guys do this

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They´re too lazy or too cowardly to break up with the girl.

Face it guys can be lazy and rather than braking up with a girl it can be easier and more comfortable to just string her along.

I actually see this quite often, too. I feel like this is not OK though, so you should talk about what each of you sees in the future for this relationship.

If a guy is really into a girl, most of them will want a commitment of some form.

If they´re not able to talk about the future some time into the relationship, quite often they probably don´t want to marry that girl.

I hate when this happens, cause it wastes a lot of valuable time.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• maybe before they didn't want to get married ,then changed there minds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because they end up finding a girl they're really into and excited about marrying?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• That sounds unstable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loads of my guy mates have done that, from what they tell me about there girlfriends ( those girls are just time pass girls) a bit of fun and easy going but the ya ways marry girls completely opposite I'm actually going to my mates wedding tomorrow lol he was like that before he met his soon to be wife. I wouldn't be surprised if he cheats on his wife though he's a bit of a shit lol but the girl he's marrying knows he got around a little. Basically it's a fun time girl before they say they have met 'the one'

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes