After a break up do you feel you'll always be alone?

Clue to me: I have dated a lot of women (too many,lol) yet after a break up I feel like I won't find anybody as special as the last one.

For one I know I don't want to settle for less so I think she ruined me lol I told her that too.. but whatever this break hurts and am feeling down.

I am in no hurry to rush into an unhealthy hook ups/relationships. So I won't be looking for one and that scares me for a timeline of doubt.

I know I shouldn't doubt but it sure feels bleak today to just finally be with the ONE ! I'm ready for her !

So have you felt the same or have any urge to respond to this? lol

106

Most Helpful Girl

• I do feel the same way.

My ex broke up with me about 2 years and half ago. He was my first boyfriend and first real relationship. He said a lot of mean things in the end and he told me that he has no feelings for me after a month of break up. 3 years of my life with him went down to the drain.

I was messed up for a year and 8 months, but one day I snapped out of it. I started online dating and dated a lot of men. There are 2 guys who I dated longer but they are both emotionally unavailable/ in a bad place in life right now. They told me that he couldn't have a relationship right now.

I feel like I'm going to die alone because I keep finding people that I date aren't interesting, and also not very attracted to them physically and emotionally.

I want to be in a relationship very badly but It seem it's happening. It really makes me depressed from time to time.