My sister is still friends with my cheating ex? What do I do? Has this ever happen to you?

My sister is friends with my ex boyfriend who cheated on me. Her husband is friends with him so she is also friends with him. Now he has a new girlfriend and she is friends with her. I know my ex boyfriend's girlfriend is trying to get under my skin. My ex is doing this also because I broke up with him and hurt him. I know that there loyalty is to my ex so they will never tell her he's a cheater. My sister's husband even lies to my sister and his loyalty is for his friends over his own wife.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Your sister can be friends with whoever she wants. She's already married, so you don't have to worry about your ex hurting her. If they know he cheated, they can choose to tell his new girlfriend or not, but if they don't that's up to them, and there's nothing you can do about it. Just forget about it and move on.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE