My sister is still friends with my cheating ex? What do I do? Has this ever happen to you?

My sister is friends with my ex boyfriend who cheated on me. Her husband is friends with him so she is also friends with him. Now he has a new girlfriend and she is friends with her. I know my ex boyfriend's girlfriend is trying to get under my skin. My ex is doing this also because I broke up with him and hurt him. I know that there loyalty is to my ex so they will never tell her he's a cheater. My sister's husband even lies to my sister and his loyalty is for his friends over his own wife.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your sister can be friends with whoever she wants. She's already married, so you don't have to worry about your ex hurting her. If they know he cheated, they can choose to tell his new girlfriend or not, but if they don't that's up to them, and there's nothing you can do about it. Just forget about it and move on.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• You should stop posting the same questions over and over again, and obsessing over your ex and his new girlfriend. If this situation bothers you that much, start ignoring them all, don't hang out with them and find a way to move on, but don't trouble yourself with things you have absolutely no influence on.

0|0
    0|0
  • What exactly is your question?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes