Is it possible he's lying about not having feelings?

I feel a bit ridiculous asking for this advice but I truly am wondering if this is possible. My son's Father and I broke up when I was pregnant, our son is now almost 3 so it has been a couple years since our relationship ended. We have remained friends and have hung out together with our son numerous times doing "family" time but we have never hooked up and up until a couple months ago we never even kissed. I'm currently pregnant again with another mans child (I'm 5 months along, he is not in the picture and I have an adoption plan in place). This weekend I needed a place to stay due to a flood that occurred in my home and my sons father has allowed me to stay with him. This is the first time I have ever stayed the night with him since we broke up. He started making moves on me and then stopped to let me know that if anything happened it didn't mean that we were getting back together. He claims he doesn't have feelings for me. We ended up having sex. The reason I feel he might be lying about not having feelings for me is because of the way he was affectionate towards me and asking me questions like "do you miss kissing me?". He holds my hand and kisses it and puts his hands on my belly and then held me. I know it sounds so corny but I felt a connection. I know I'm going to get a lot of rude comments on this questions but I would really like to know from a guy, is it possible that he has feelings? I'm trying not to get my hopes up but its so hard not to.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he does have feelings but only because you guys share a child together so there is always gonna be a connection, I wouldn't get your hopes up babe because he was honest from the beginning that it was purely sex don't set yourself up for heartbreak

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• awww that absolutely does sound like some strong feelings for you...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex is a delightful illusion.

Feelings for you is determined by the effort to being with you, not IN you...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• you are pregnant with an other man's child ? and he know this ? despite this he wanted to have sex with you.. I'm sorry but I think he don't have feelings for u.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree, he may care about you as the mother of his child but he made it clear he does not want anything with youy, yiu decided to allow him the pleasure of sex w you kinowing this and now you wonder if he has deeper feelings? you know how men are, when they want sex they will do and say anything without getting emotionally attached

Recommended myTakes