How to break a shy guy who likes you out of his shell?

how to break a shy guy out of his shell...but now your not around anymore... but he likes you...

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You will have to make him feel more comfortable around you. Sit down next to him pretending like it was not on purpose. Meaning, there was just no better seat. Say hi, introduce yourself, and ask how his day is going. That will make him feel comfortable having a simple chat with you. Try to find a topic you are both interested in, and go deeper into the topic. If he is familiar with a topic and sees that you have interest in it, he will open up and be comfortable talking to you. When you two are done, say that you had a great time and that you two should do this again someday.

0|1
    0|0
    • This has got it spot on. I am deadly shy girls. I can't talk to them, until I feel comfortable with them, Otherwise forget me talking to them at all. The most important thing with shy guy, is getting him comfortable. Just keep going up to him and talking to him. The odd hello, or odd conversation is no good.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I would say talk to him, but if you're not in his life and have no real opportunity to communicate with him, then I guess that door has already closed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him question beyond yes or know question. Like, what do you like to do for fun? Where do you like to go snow boarding? Which run at Crested Butte is your favorite?

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you're not shy yourself. This should be a piece of cake, just spend more time with him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Shy people are often reactive instead of proactive beings in regards to personal relationships. That said, you will need to be the aggressor. Perhaps communicating with him regularly via text or social media is be the best alternative if you are unable to spend sufficient time with him in person.

Interacting, joking, and sharing a few details about each other should gradually put him more at ease with you. In addition to interacting with you via text etc., hearing your voice by conversing on the phone with you is equally important to break down his barriers.

It goes without saying, familiarity breeds comfort.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• you will have to talk to him more and make him warm up to you

0|0
    0|0
    • I am totally not like Dean...

• LOL!

for once I am thinking why this answer popped out, paused for 2 seconds and recalled back

• try to be around and give him time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes