Fake book account to see if boyfriend would cheat.

this afternoon my best friend told me she made a fake account to see if my boyfriend would react ( I agreed) and to my big surprise he did

He kept talking..Sending pictures of himself

Can't believe it this makes me sick

When my friend told him at the end of the conversation that it was her and that she wanted to check if he wasn't a cheater and a liar, he told her I already knew it was her and that he wanted to see how stupid she was! what to believe?

917

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you should believe that he knew. Although, if he did know, you also have to wonder how much he knew.

For all you know, your friend could have actually asked for your permission to let him cheat, but that aside:

You should clearly break up. Neither of you sound like you are ready for a relationship. You used your friend to possibly seduce and manipulate him, as shadowscapes said, and he either failed the test and proved he would have cheated, or he proved that he would do anything to make a point.

You clearly don't trust each other, and without that then what do you have anyway?

The two of you need to have a serious talk.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • he was hit on by someone other than his partner and reciprocated, ohh the manipulative mind control. it was like a total captain ginyu body switch.

• Probably not, but I just think it's pretty unhealthy how out of their way thy went to do this. Yes, it's OK to not always fully trust someone, but this seems like she had no trust at all. Granted, her distrust was not misplaced, but nothing about this relationship seems healthy.

• rather than believing things based on emotional whims, currently the best way humans can make sound decisions is by testing its merit, gathering the evidence, and go from there. I truly understand where you're coming from, but why is it that in this particular context people are against said methods?