Stressed and Drepressed and Confused.What is wrong with my boyfriend?

Me and my boyfriend got back together after three weeks of separation. I saw him Tuesday and the last time I spoke to him was Tuesday night.I don't know if his phone died or if he hung up on me but I haven't heard from him since. I have probably called and texted him over a hundred times because I don't know why he suddenly disapeared on me especially after we had just gotten back together. He won't pick up the phone or respond to my texts and when I call from,other phones,he hangs up after hearing my voice. I keep asking him if its something I did and he won't give me any response. I don't know if he wants to break up again or not.because he isn't responding.I know its not right but I'm really depressed. Can someone help me out
Updates:
So he just responded to me after 5 days of ignoring me And said that he is mad about an argument that we had. but he still won't tell me if he wants to break up or not. He is ignoring that patt.he is acting dumb so I'm just going to leave his ass alone. His loss.
Thanks a lot for anseering guys!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's understandable that you're depressed. He refuses to speak to you and won't tell you why. He owes you an explanation but it's not in your power to make him give you one. I strongly suggest that you stop contacting him. My guess is that all the attempts are aggravating whatever he is reacting to. He may see this as overly desperate and needy. I realize this leaves you with no options. You could contact his friends but they may not know his reasons and the acts might make him angry. You can't draw conclusions about his thoughts about the status of your relationship. You can only draw conclusions about your own thoughts on that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• If he's ignoring you, return the favor. There was a reason you split in the first place. This is another reason to split.

Whatever you do, don't go down the crazy ex girlfriend stalker routine and keep hammering his phone. That's just sad when it happens, and it doesn't make anyone happy. Move on to someone who wants to talk to you.

Trust me. He wants to break up. You need to break up. Break up and find someone better for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay. Calm down. From a dude perspective your kind of suffocating him and you may seem crazy to him. Not that you are and I'm sure you just really want to make it work with him. You blowing up his phone is never a good idea. Texting and calling him that much makes him think your a stalker and way too needy. Stop texting and calling him in fact let him be the one to call you. And when he does say sorry about calling and texting so much, but you want to know where he stands on the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds as if he's being a bit of a jerk. Nobody deserves to be ignored without a reason. Personally I would text him giving a final ultimatum of him giving you the decency of at least an apology and preferably an explanation. If he doesn't reply then he's made it clear of his decision and you'll have to live with that. Whilst this is happening you need to loosen up, go out with some friends and do your best to have loads of fun! Hope this helps. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • its normal to be stressed & depressed in such a situation but stressing never changed anything. You've made an effort the honors is now on him to respond, worry less, live your life and keep your emotions in check, avoid looking desperate. Find something to focus your mind on other than him, if he wants you, he has your no.

0|1
    0|0
  • "a hundred times" yikes. Not worth to pursue. Relax. Regroup. Refocus. Stop dating anyone for a month. Take a break and realize you do not need a man in your life...If you try too hard...it will repel the guy. Let him go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, girl, you did the right thing by leaving him alone. If he's going to completely ignore you over ONE argument you had then he is really immature and is not even prepared to handle being in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it's not like boyfriends are one of a kind. Find a new douche bag boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • In response to your update: You go girl! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a new boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds very Immature.

Move on!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I know its hard but cease calling him. He knows how to reach you and he knows you are upset especially if you have called him that many times.
    I know you want some answers or closure but incessantly calling him isn't going to get you anywhere.
    Dont call him for a few days, give him some space to sort out whatever he thinks is wrong.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes