Stressed and Drepressed and Confused.What is wrong with my boyfriend?

Me and my boyfriend got back together after three weeks of separation. I saw him Tuesday and the last time I spoke to him was Tuesday night.I don't know if his phone died or if he hung up on me but I haven't heard from him since. I have probably called and texted him over a hundred times because I don't know why he suddenly disapeared on me especially after we had just gotten back together. He won't pick up the phone or respond to my texts and when I call from,other phones,he hangs up after hearing my voice. I keep asking him if its something I did and he won't give me any response. I don't know if he wants to break up again or not.because he isn't responding.I know its not right but I'm really depressed. Can someone help me out
So he just responded to me after 5 days of ignoring me And said that he is mad about an argument that we had. but he still won't tell me if he wants to break up or not. He is ignoring that patt.he is acting dumb so I'm just going to leave his ass alone. His loss.
Thanks a lot for anseering guys!

111

Most Helpful Guy

• It's understandable that you're depressed. He refuses to speak to you and won't tell you why. He owes you an explanation but it's not in your power to make him give you one. I strongly suggest that you stop contacting him. My guess is that all the attempts are aggravating whatever he is reacting to. He may see this as overly desperate and needy. I realize this leaves you with no options. You could contact his friends but they may not know his reasons and the acts might make him angry. You can't draw conclusions about his thoughts about the status of your relationship. You can only draw conclusions about your own thoughts on that.