Miss my ex and want him back?

My boyfriend and I have just recently broken up (3 days ago). I caught him in lies and he was talking to his brothers gf's sister...imagine that. I would be lying if I said that I didn't do anything wrong in our relationship although it never involved cheating but it was effecting us on a daily basis. We were together for three years. I love him and miss him a lot. We said our mean things and he said he didn't think he could ever be in love with me again but he still loved me a lot.

We have texting and I have already made it clear that I am very hurt and want him back. He has been sending me mixed signals. It's very uncommon for us to ignore each others texts (although he usually can go longer without texting me back than me). Would ignoring him more often and taking awhile to respond actually work?

I understand that we both messed up and I vowed to change myself. I love him so much and don't want to live without him. How can I make him miss me and want me back?
You should move on from the sound of it
You should text/call less frequently to make him miss you
Proceed with crying and telling him how bad you miss him
Vote C
Other-please explain
Vote D
GirlGuy
Miss my ex and want him back?
1
2