Miss my ex and want him back?

My boyfriend and I have just recently broken up (3 days ago). I caught him in lies and he was talking to his brothers gf's sister...imagine that. I would be lying if I said that I didn't do anything wrong in our relationship although it never involved cheating but it was effecting us on a daily basis. We were together for three years. I love him and miss him a lot. We said our mean things and he said he didn't think he could ever be in love with me again but he still loved me a lot.

We have texting and I have already made it clear that I am very hurt and want him back. He has been sending me mixed signals. It's very uncommon for us to ignore each others texts (although he usually can go longer without texting me back than me). Would ignoring him more often and taking awhile to respond actually work?

I understand that we both messed up and I vowed to change myself. I love him so much and don't want to live without him. How can I make him miss me and want me back?

• You should move on from the sound of it
  • You should text/call less frequently to make him miss you
  • Proceed with crying and telling him how bad you miss him
    Vote C
  • Other-please explain
    Vote D

21

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the story of my life that I am still pondering upon even as I write this article, if to tell the world.I have been asking myself if I should let the world know about this or maybe I should just keep it to myself cos most people might think am crazy.All the same am telling my story.I live in Bordeaux, France with my husband and four kids and we have a happy family.It wasn't always just like that.Before my husband, I have been married to five different men.Yeah five, all five marriages failed after six months not cos we had problems or the relationships was on the rock they just come and go without good reason.It was the worst time of my live.I had a feeling there was something about me that wasn't just appealing in the site of all the men that claimed to love to death.The entire puzzle of my life just seem to fall into place when I met my present husband I fall hard in love with him like he also did.It was all in his eye that he loved me with all he's got.Yeah we got married but just after the first six months as always he just wanted out as every other man that I was married to.I never really wanted to let go of any of my ex husband I was willing to fight for it marriage but they bluntly weren't ready for that.But this, I just got tired of same old same old thing just wanted a steady marriage with the love of my life.I tried marriage counseling with him which is suppose to me the best way to resolving marital problem but he was like its been tattooed in his mind that he wanted out of our marriage.I Honestly don't know how and when I contacted a spell caster to help me.His name was Mutton I think he was of great help cos I honest remember that I think he helped me save my marriage.I say I think cos its being one year and six months exactly since he cast a spell to make my husband stay till dead do us part and my husband is still with me now and we are happy and in love just like how we were for the first six months.I will be fully convinced if we get to celebrity our 50th year anniversary.I don't want any body to see this article like it was meant to make you contact him.I am just sharing my experience on how Mutton helped me restore my marriage with spell casting and I should tell you he does not charge for his services all you are to do is to provide materials he will be needing for the spell casting.If you feel he can help you solve any of your problem contact him here godsofosunx@rocketmail. com this was what I used to contact him good luck.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE