I broke up with my ex 2 years ago, she contacted me after no contact... For what?

My ex girlfriend contacted me after 2 years no contact ... She has a boyfriend what does she wants... This is a part of what she said ...hey long time Chris , just wanted to say hi, I hope everything is great, sorry for all the shit I put you threw, I'm completely different lol, major issues back then. but I just did wanna say hi OK. what are doing these days? I only use my Facebook for family, too much drama on here lol.

hope your doing well.

Joy... Then she said ...i am too, I hope your happy and with someone that makes you happy, I'm in a relationship right now, things are OK, work full time with my father now for 2.5 years and raising little man, you were a great friend to me for awhile and that's why I messaged you was to just apologize for all I did, and how I was shitty to a lot of ppl...joseph is doing well, he still gets angry at school LOL, suspended every once in awhile but at home he's wonderful, can you believe he's 8 years old now, time flies. so where you living in sauga?those new buildings that swirl lol? marilyn monroe building or something like that I heard hahaha, I'm in a great building, it looks identical to your last place by slots, same exact set up its so funny, its a rental condo. small but beautitful. I've just been trying to catch up with my girlfriends I Haven't seen in years so I'm excited to have my girlfriends around a lot now. so you still at working at the hospital... Then she said...well you seem well, I'm very glad to hear that, I hate erin mills area, ewwwwww. lol

u still hang with all your buddies? no more punching each other out hahahah jk. well I'm just working now so I will keep in touch as I can OK. I'm glad we got to clear things up, I always wanted too but didn't wanna disrespect who I'm seeing, you understand right, I'm totally differnt, same personality, just I am way more responsible, I drive now, just cleaned myself up big time, and I've lost the pure B**CH attitude, it got me nowhere lol, so I'm glad we spoke.

02