How should I deal with my first break-up?

My boyfriend broke-up with me. He wasn't even sorry that I caught he cheating on me. He said he fell out of love with me. We've always were together even through high school. But I don't know how to deal with it. Help?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• I also been through that, and now I am still in the process of getting over. Here is how I do it, not sure if it will help you, but you can give it a try.

My first few steps to deal with it, is to delete his number off of my phone, it may be useless if you remember his number, but at least you won't see his name on your phone if you look through your messages.

next you should delete him off of your social networks, so you won't be reminded of how he is doing with that bitch, and you won't see him on your news feed.

You can start to pick up a new hobby, learn an instrument or new language, or you can write a story or songs, I have been doing all three and so far it occupies the free time I have since I broke up and keeps my mind off of him. It really helps if you like what you are doing, you won't even think about him as you are having fun!

Meet new people, not just guys but girls too. Hang out with your girlfriends, guys come and go but sisters stick together :) make sure you clique with the right girls and not those 2-faced ones.

If you are looking into listening to songs that will help, I suggest you listen to JoJo, taylor swift just makes me miss him more. songs like "no more tears" and "leave get out" and "the other chick" and "marvin's room" by JoJo really lifts my mood and reminds me why it shouldn't continue.

Hope this helps! :) And good luck.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE