How should I deal with my first break-up?

My boyfriend broke-up with me. He wasn't even sorry that I caught he cheating on me. He said he fell out of love with me. We've always were together even through high school. But I don't know how to deal with it. Help?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I also been through that, and now I am still in the process of getting over. Here is how I do it, not sure if it will help you, but you can give it a try.

My first few steps to deal with it, is to delete his number off of my phone, it may be useless if you remember his number, but at least you won't see his name on your phone if you look through your messages.

next you should delete him off of your social networks, so you won't be reminded of how he is doing with that bitch, and you won't see him on your news feed.

You can start to pick up a new hobby, learn an instrument or new language, or you can write a story or songs, I have been doing all three and so far it occupies the free time I have since I broke up and keeps my mind off of him. It really helps if you like what you are doing, you won't even think about him as you are having fun!

Meet new people, not just guys but girls too. Hang out with your girlfriends, guys come and go but sisters stick together :) make sure you clique with the right girls and not those 2-faced ones.

If you are looking into listening to songs that will help, I suggest you listen to JoJo, taylor swift just makes me miss him more. songs like "no more tears" and "leave get out" and "the other chick" and "marvin's room" by JoJo really lifts my mood and reminds me why it shouldn't continue.

Hope this helps! :) And good luck.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• CandyCashx3 Is right on everything is great advice. I would like to add there will be others in your life and depending on YOUR choices You may not die alone. You are going to have some amazing loving experiences. When you do find a man that treats you right and is worth keeping then please don't be afraid to open up your heart and give all to him... This goes to both of you ... both very young and have so much more life to live... God bless you

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all men are asses. I would say a clean break is a better break. Learn from this and move on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Hunny, it WILL be hard.

You just need to pick yourself back up and keep on trucking!

If he has shown no remorse for cheating, to him, your relationship died awhile ago.

There are plenty of fish in this sea.

I will ask this of you though, DON'T make another man pay for his mistakes.

Take this as a learning experience and move along.

Don't accuse your future men because of trust issues.

Depending on how important this relationship was/is to you, your body maybe aching, your heart is broken, and you can't stop crying.

The way I see it, you're born alone and you die alone. It's harsh, but it's true. Learn to be by yourself, work on what means most to you in this time, and focus on the positives.

Good luck!

2|0
    0|0
  • Go to vegas and miami get some dick and your good to go;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Cut of ALL contact and keep yourself busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just find a new guy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes