Should I stay until I finish chemo or should I run?

Recently my boyfriend broke up with me. He told me it was only because he wasn't happy with where he was in life, and he couldn't focus on us. We still live together and sleep in the same bed so we are constantly in each others' space. He keeps going back and forth with wanting to be all over me hugs, kisses and have sex to not wanting me to touch him at all. He's told me that he wanted to spend time with other people to weigh his options, but then in the same breath he says with other people it's nothing serious. He even told me that he had to much on his mind to support me through my cancer treatments. It really upset me because how does one have time to pursue new people but not enough time to be a friend. Now that I've actually started getting sick and having complications he wants me to stay so he can help me through it. I'm really skeptical because even though I can't really afford to move right now I'm also really emotional and can't control my feelings. I see everything he does and it bothers me to see him entertaining other women. Also, I can't get his words of telling me he can't help me out of my head, those words really hurt me. All of a sudden he is very concerned and helpful, but I don't know if I should run or just stick it out till I can get on my feet and move? Should I trust his concern? My main concern is that I'm as stress free as possible so that I can focus on my health.

73

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh MY F'n GOD ! WTF?

I am not a violent person but I would total beat the living shit out of that SOB ! This is the absolute cruelest evil dude I ever heard of. How low is that piece of work!

I don't know anybody that would ever do that. And I know people who have done some horrible things in their life!...

My stomach turned in pain reading this. God bless you and may your answer come to your heart and everything line up for you to make the move to find relief from stress and evil so you can heal and love somebody deserving ! You most definitely deserve so much...

Praying for you more ways than one!

• Thanks for the prayer! I am very emotional right now and my judgment is cloudy, but I'm glad to hear someone else weigh in on the situation to let me know I'm not overreacting. I think he is so caught up on convincing me that we aren't together that he is not able to be a friend.

• awww thankyou sweetie ... hugs :),

• find a different place to live or the stress will make you sicker and you won't be able to heal properly,he is a selfish fuck!