Need to act soon, may miss my chance over Thanksgiving break?

So school just let out for the Thanksgiving break. She said the simple "have a good thanksgiving" as I said bye to her. I really want to see her over the break...hopeful a date. I forgot to ask if she was doing anything over the break, that way I could bring it up and we could spend some time casually. I know she has a basketball game tonight, and I could go to that (may not even see her) but I told my dad that I probably wouldn't go and he said that "that's a smart decision" since we've had rain all day and it could be somewhat dangerous on the roads. I don't want to disappoint him but it's a chance to see her in person.

Anyways we don't text much...it's been a few days. There's more back story I could tell, but I don't think it's needed. I'm working every night...so lunch is my only free time (I may try to get out of it for a night) I feel like calling is just weird...but asking over text is chicken. I am a little shy though. I'm very mixed about this. All I know is that the sooner I act, the less awkward/random it is. What should I do? As of today it seemed like her interest might be slowing down...I really don't want to miss my chance. There's still time to go to the game though...
Updates:
When and what to say when of call? "Hey how are you? Would you like to go out and eat with me at ___?" I mean tomorrow would be a little short notice, Thursday is thanksgiving, Friday would be Black Friday...might be a lot I people out that night regardless. An Saturday is kinda far away. I work each night, I'm going to try and get out of it for a night...maybe text her tonight so how her game went, and what her Thanksgiving plans are...then call the next day?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely call her! It's different (somewhat) and more bold. I'm sure she'd appreciate it. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • call her don't miss out on an opportunity!

0|0
    0|0
    • Update, I know you can't schedule for me...what's the best way in terms of giving her notice and not having too much time inbetween?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes