Would you be scared if you saw man sized cacti moving on their own?

Like say you are driving through a desert and one day you see a bunch of cacti 6-7 feet tall moving around on there own. would you be scared of them?

Updates:
here's a follow up. lets say its night time and you had to sleep on the side of the road in your car or something. would you be freaked out if you woke up and saw maybe 2-3 cacti just appear like 10 feet away from your car where they were not there before? like you didn't see them move, but you definitely didn't remember seeing these cacti here before you slept.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm yeah I'd be scared and out of there with the quickness! LOL.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• HELL YES I WOULD BE SCARED? Why are people so calm about this question? I am adding this to my emergency preparedness plan, because now I have yet one more thing to plan for...

0|0
    0|0
  • I must be sun-poisoned and very dehydrated, or I must've been smokin. If that happened I'd just crawl to another spot and take myself back to sleep. If they touched me it might be problematic.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds like "The Pot" plot video by Tool...I think I'd wonder if I'm imagining things again before anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be very scared and wish everything is a dream haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would! Did this happen to you?

0|1
    0|0
  • Did you recently watch Rango?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I probably would

0|0
    0|0
  • um yeah of course

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• My biggest fear would be that everything I did to hurt them/defend myself only dealt one HP worth of damage a hit. Wait, I've been in this situation before it seems...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. That's really scary.

If it really was a digimon... that wouldn't be the first thought on my mind.

link

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

I live in the desert. I'm more leery of the bobcats, javelinas & coyotes.

The cactus behind my house must be 20' tall. He only sways in the monsoons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scared at first, but thinking it was the most awesome thing I've ever seen second. Sounds gilarious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are cacti... THAT ****ING MOVE!

They are going to move me to death if I don't get to safety fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • Digimon in real life

1|1
    0|0
  • No way and I would love to give them a big hug!

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably run the other way

0|0
    0|0
  • How would they move?

0|0
    0|0
    • they don't have legs... so its like they hover over the ground as they move, but you can clearly see they are touching the ground

• I run them over if they came near me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes