Would you be scared if you saw man sized cacti moving on their own?

Like say you are driving through a desert and one day you see a bunch of cacti 6-7 feet tall moving around on there own. would you be scared of them?

here's a follow up. lets say its night time and you had to sleep on the side of the road in your car or something. would you be freaked out if you woke up and saw maybe 2-3 cacti just appear like 10 feet away from your car where they were not there before? like you didn't see them move, but you definitely didn't remember seeing these cacti here before you slept.

1010

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm yeah I'd be scared and out of there with the quickness! LOL.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE