Why is he avoiding me?

I was at a ladies night and all of a sudden I was bombarded with questions and comments to why I wasn't married.. I told my boyfriend so I could vent because I was upset. At the end he got mad at me and we had a fight. Next thing I know after the fight, we had dinner and ended up sitting silently together for 3 hours. He fell asleep, he never gave me that back massage I so needed, didn't take me out as he planned and as for my doctor appointment I had to go to, he was sleeping and didn't go with me.

Now he's aavoiding me, he knows I'm hurt and I have tried to make conversation with him, about what happened and how I am there for him, but he keeps saying he's busy at work and never gets back to me.

Is he avoiding me because he feels guilty that he hurt me? Or he's just trying to be a jerk so I can run after him

01