How do you go from flying solo and being independent to sharing a life with someone?

My boyfriend and I moved in together a few months ago and we've had our ups and downs. I was a big fan of moving out of my parents house pre-college because it meant I could watch cable all day and go through the drive through at 2 am for some iced coffee, but now that's a bit awkward to explain.

The roughest time has been with sharing friend time and boy time. Being done with classes today, my friends swarmed my place for some drinking and apples to apples. Mr. Man got home and he was not pleased.

I would like to know how others deal with the hiccups of moving in with each other and at what point do you draw the line?

11