It takes one bad apple to ruin it for the rest of them?

Long story short. My ex boyfriend damaged me very good mentally and emotionally.

I know that part of it was my fault because I stayed for a long time as did he. But now I have trust issues and can't even get close to a guy. I still get sexual urges, but that is as far as I will go.

I know this isn't the way to solve my problem. Any suggestions or advice.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the only way to get over it is to just push yourself to keep trying. You have to face your fear, it's not easy but it can be done.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Sucks that one person can ruin your possible happiness for the future. You have to get past that and not take it to heart. We all have had some really bad relationships but it is not time for self pitty or to carry baggage. When you start doing that you close all doors of opportunity for you. I have been destroyed in my divorce I am going through but I want to get back out there and date again and feel happy again. Most girls ignore major red flags when they start dating and those red flags that everyone else sees come to nip you in the butt. Most chicks date the jerks and bad boys and end up ruined and wonder why the respectable guys don't want anything to do with them.

If it is to the point you can't have a relationship go seek some counseling it could be the best thing for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beer!

1|0
    0|0
  • Ditto, had similar joys from a few girls.

I think the only way is to fake it until you make it, really. Force yourself to keep trying until you actually want to.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Seek some therapy.

1|0
    0|0
  • i agree with this. There is nothing you can do to change it- just let time do the mending

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes