How many of you have cheated in life?

This can pertain to anything from cheating on a partner, to cheating on a test.

Ex. I cheated at a poker game.

I cheated a person out of their money.

etc.

How many of you have done it?

How many of you are absolutely honest when it comes to any and every thing?
  • I have never cheated on anything in life.
    Vote A
  • I have cheated
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When I turned about 14, I stopped going trick-or-treating and started just taking all the candy away from yonger kids. I've always felt bad about it. I fact, I felt so bad that I almost didn't do it this year!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I cheated on a test in grade school once. I don't remember what the test was on but I felt so badly that I never did it again. I recall cheating on a board game once. I was caught and humbled for it. I don't think I've cheated in any way since.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've cheated on tests numerous times. Got caught only once.

Cheated on my age when buying skiing tickets so I can save a few bucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't cheat if you don't play by other people's rules.

0|1
    0|0
  • do video game cheats count? if not than as far as I can remember I've never cheated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've scammed people and cheated on tests, that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've exaggerated my qualifications credentials on a resume before. I got the job but I don't feel good about it. I've cheated on tests here and there. I used to cheat in sports when I was a kid.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I've cheated on a history test once, and got caught. Because I used to be quite the nerd in secondary school, I explained that I had several more important tests that day (I took a lot of extra subjects). Apparently my teacher appreciated my honesty, because she gave me second chance after school (had about 2 hours or so to study) and aced it. After this, I never dared to cheat again :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm that idiot that never cheats even a test. So when I wasn't prepared I would just, get comfortable on the chair and put my headphones to listen to some music and just chill. I guess that's how it goes with everything else too...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to say that when I was younger I cheated on a test once, since then I have not, I have never cheated on a person, or anyone out of money. I go back into places even if they forget to charge.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cheated in board games when I was little and on minor tests in school but I'm usually pretty honest.

I've never cheated on a partner and I would never cheat someone out of their money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I cheated on an assessement exam.. NOT on a partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have cheated on games and tests in grade school that is it though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I cheated on solitaire once.

0|0
    0|0
  • ive cheated on a few tests but that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheated during tests before

0|0
    0|0
  • I have cheated on tests back in high school and cheats on console games but never ever on my loved ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've cheated on a couple of tests in high school and I kissed another guy when I was with my ex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes