Should I be suspicious of my bf?

my boyfriend and I have been together for a little over a month, however we've been friends way longer the that. Anyway, I would occasionally Facebook stalk him just to make sure I had nothing to worry about. There were pictures he was tagged in with one of his exes, and I knew it was his ex due to some of the comments on the pictures.

Anyway, I looked to see if she was friends with him, and she wasn't (thank god) So, he used to be into surfing before he went into the Navy about 5 years ago, and I'm guessing this ex girlfriend was too.

Recently I see that they became friends on Facebook, and he commented on a picture she posted of the beach. they had a little conversation, and then I see that she said "we need to go surfing, but I don't have a board anymore, we should go shopping for one." he didn't say yes or no to this, but then she told him to text her, and I'm not sure if he did or not.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't know that I know who she is, but I do need to talk to him about it to let him know I feel uncomfortable and a bit insecure, but I'm not sure how to even bring it up without accusing him of anything. Should I worry about this? I'm not sure what her motives are, and I'm not sure I trust my boyfriend completely, to even let her know we're dating. Help :(

10