My husband texted his ex-girlfriend and said she could "ride him ;)"... said he was just joking...? Opinions?

Not really any details to add... I'm not normally a nosy person, I just had a bad feeling and thought if I looked at his phone I could alleviate some of those feelings... Is he telling the truth, or is he just an ass hole?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Asshole. No one should be talking to an ex that why if they are in a committed relationship.

1|0
    0|0
    • Can we get an update?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• he wants you to be jealous when he says his ex could ride him. its your time to get his dick inside your pussy and make him begging.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• If he is telling the truth, that is not an appropriate "joke" to make. He should not be talking to his ex like that. I think you should be concerned. All you can do is talk to him about it. Let him know that this behavior is not acceptable and you will not tolerate it. No one deserves that. Stand up for yourself!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not okay. I would tell him to stop talking to her. Those are grounds for cheating and that is not okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asshole

1|0
    0|0
  • inappropriate and not ok

1|0
    0|0
  • Douchebag alert! Your senses are pointing you in the right direction, something is not right there; he sounds like an a**hole to me...

0|0
    0|0
  • What the hell. That's so wrong. He's a married man and he's texting his ex? Really, have a serious talk with him. Even if he's joking it's not ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's very inappropriate

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes