Do I need to get over the guy I like?

I've gotten closer with this guy over the past few months. We've been hanging out and have gotten to be pretty good friends and I really like him a lot and would love to be more than friends. The thing is I'm pretty sure he isn't over his ex-girlfriend. They took a break because of distance, but I think they may get back together when she comes back to town. And on top of that I am kind of friends (not really close) with his ex. So it would probably be best if I move on, but I don't really know how to do that or if that really is the best choice? I've had crushes on guys before, but nothing like this where I have really gotten to know him and like his personality this much.

• Yes, you should move on
    Vote A
  • No, you should keep pursuing him and see what happens
    Vote B
  • Other, please explain
    Vote C
  • I just want to see the results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he began dating you while he is hung up on his ex-girlfriend, then there is an extremely high probability that he will end the relationship with you if she decided she wanted to reconcile with him. He is emotionally unavailable so anyone that chooses to date him in such a state is nonsensically choosing to be a rebound. It's simply a bad investment.

For now, I think it's wise for you to move on.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Just ask him out, and take the fast track. If he's not interested, then you can just go back to being friends, no harm, no foul. Give up and move on, after you've lost. Not before.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• getting over a guy can be so hard.

just start to focus on your goals and dreams and work towards them. keep yourself so busy that you don't have tim eto think about him

1|0
    0|0
  • If he isn't over his ex and plans on getting back together than drop it.Try to distract yourself and find a different interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes