Girls, how would you feel if the guy (really) liked asked you this?

We've known each other for what seems like an eternity but it's only been 3,5 years. I remember seeing her on day one back as this pool in the South of France. I couldn't keep my eyes away from her, she was so pretty and utterly unforgettable. From that day on my emotions for her have grown to a pinnacle and I really do believe she feels the same way.

On Facebook a few days ago will I was talking about how my ex had just broken up with me and I was going through a hard time she said "You know when you told me you were dating some other girl it really hurt me - I've been waiting for you all along".

My heart dropped as soon as I read it, I felt as if my whole world was caving in on itself. I can't fully describe the feeling but I assume it was close to dying. What was she waiting for?

Life has been unfair and unjust towards us, we live in separate countries and it's impossible for us to be together as a couple, at least for now and the 4 years of University.

But I've had this thought, what if we travelled together? For a couple of weeks? Go anywhere we wanted, just us.

Is this a good idea rather than me moving to Paris to be with her, which could jeopardize what we have?

It could be during the summer this year ... I don't know.

81

Most Helpful Girl

• Just keeptalking to her and make arrangements I'm sure it could work out in the end

• I hope it does, I really do.

I don't want to make arrangements too soon. I haven't even mentioned this to her.

But what would be the best way to go about this?

• Im not sure maybe just mention it to her as a thought