I really really need advice. I've never liked anyone THIS much before.

So I'll try to make this as short as possible because I know itll be long. I met this guy a month ago at a party and we hit it off and exchanged numbers. From that day on, he texted me every day. The following week we hung out with groups of people watching movies almost every day (we are in college btw) and we would cuddle and such. Fast forward to the weekend and we still hung out. and this was how it was for about three weeks. Then I don't know this past week he didn't text me everyday and I had to text him first, and all of a sudden it seemed as if he wasn't interested in me..we just went on break and he didn't bother to see me before we left. I asked a mutual friend if he said anything and they said he likes you and is willing to not hook up with anyone else during break if that's what you wanted. So I ended up texting him saying to talk before we left on break and I said I wasn't looking for a relationship at the moment but I would be willing to get to know him more and see what happens when we get back to school (visiting over break isn't an option and its 8 weeks btw) but I think he was so focused on the not wanting a relationship he didn't hear that I was still interested. I really like this guy more than anything other guy I have been with and I don't know what to do..i know if I want to talk to him Ill have to put in the effort or else he's not going to text me (I have no reason why) if I do put in the effort, can I still save this? Guys if you were him, but the girl is trying to continuously reach out and show interest would you come back? I know he still has some kind of feelings for me, but probably not as strong as when we first met.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Having a serious talk by text is not a good idea. It would be better if you could talk to him on the phone at least. It may also be a good idea to take the break and not talk to him. When you get back from break you could explain that you were interested.

It's too late now but I think it's a bad idea to tell a guy you're not looking for a relationship unless it's true. Instead you should've said you wanted to take things slow. Don't ask him to be monogamous at this point since it's rocky. You should go out on other dates too. Don't put all your eggs in one basket so to speak. I don't mean to go sleeping around either.

• Oh my fault I actually had the talk in person but it was like half an hour before he left..so should I just leave it? I'm usually able to drop a guy easily, but I don't know why I'm having such a hard time letting him go..i don't know. So there's pretty much nothing I can do?

• I just think you should leave things for awhile. Maybe get past Thanksgiving and call or text next week. Ask him how his Thanksgiving was and be casual. You may have to take it slow to get back in again.

• okay thank you so much