If he wants me back, why won't he do anything about it?

Long story short.

He broke up with me out of anger exactly two weeks ago. We were in love with each other. We work together he's showing signs that he misses me and wants me back, so my friends tell me that he's been telling them he does regrets breaking up with me and really misses me and always asks about me. I don't really talk to him at work and avoid it as much as I can I haven't seen him for about a week now and won't see him for another week or so.

Question is; if he wants me back why won't he do anything about it? He's not calling/texting me or talking to me about this. I will add that he thinks that I don't want to talk to him at all ( I don't know why)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• when he misses you bad enough he will have the balls to call,let him make his move or lose you forever, its the way he wanted it so be it

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • How long do I have to wait though? I don't want to wait forever. I think two weeks is long enough but he is a really stubborn person and likes to play games sometimes. I don't want to wait any longer and I just want to move on, but it's hard when I know what he wants me back!

• he has to be the one to tell you he wants you back, not he said she said, until you don't hear it from his own mouth you can't know for sure he wants you back

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Don't make the first move. If he broke things off it is his responsibility to fix things. However, if you make yourself unavailable to him then he might feel apprehensive to do anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think I might have given him the impression of not wanting to talk to him and being unavailable. How can I fix this? Thank you for your help.

• You can still say hello to him and give him a smile from time to time. He just needs to be the one to start the conversation about how to fix things. I would still be prepared that he might not. It sounds like you want to get back together but if he doesn't do anything then you need to let him go.

• I am planning to give him a smile and say hi to him next time I see him at work, as I don't want him thinking I'm angry at him or don't want to talk to him. I just hope he takes it from there, I agree with you that he needs to be the one to start conversation with me! I just hope it will happen soon, as I don't want to let him go completely and then him coming back to me and ruining all my process.

• because you have to make the first move besides you probably broke up with him

0|0
    0|0
    • Why would I have to make the first move? And no, I'm pretty sure he broke up with me...

What Girls Said 2

• Just be casual and see what happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • trust me, if he wante dyou back he would do something about it!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes