If he wants me back, why won't he do anything about it?

Long story short.

He broke up with me out of anger exactly two weeks ago. We were in love with each other. We work together he's showing signs that he misses me and wants me back, so my friends tell me that he's been telling them he does regrets breaking up with me and really misses me and always asks about me. I don't really talk to him at work and avoid it as much as I can I haven't seen him for about a week now and won't see him for another week or so.

Question is; if he wants me back why won't he do anything about it? He's not calling/texting me or talking to me about this. I will add that he thinks that I don't want to talk to him at all ( I don't know why)

32

Most Helpful Girl

• when he misses you bad enough he will have the balls to call,let him make his move or lose you forever, its the way he wanted it so be it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • How long do I have to wait though? I don't want to wait forever. I think two weeks is long enough but he is a really stubborn person and likes to play games sometimes. I don't want to wait any longer and I just want to move on, but it's hard when I know what he wants me back!

• he has to be the one to tell you he wants you back, not he said she said, until you don't hear it from his own mouth you can't know for sure he wants you back