Why does he keep coming back?

My ex keeps popping in and out of my life saying he misses me and wishes were still together but then he'll either find some else or be with someone while telling me these things. Distance was an issue since we lived several states away from each other. I've quit speaking to him, basically shoved him out of my life. He hasn't contacted me since and I don't think he will. He's been with 3 other girls since me, including the one he's with now. He moves on like its nothing, jumping from relationship to relationship. He's told me he can't be alone but why does he keep trying to come back to me and into my life?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• because it boosts his ego if he knows you will always take him back when he wants. ignore him.