He called me his mother? Is this a bad thing?

It was dark and cold so he didn't want me to wait alone so we were just hanging out together outside. He was babying me and making me wear his jacket but I didn't want him to be cold so put the jacket back on him. He started sneezing so I got mad, I really didn't mean to, but I told him that he better put the jacket on before I wrestle him. (We always wrestle each other so it's a normal thing between us.)

He said something like " Yes, Mother." Then he just started laughing. Is this a bad thing?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he was having some fun. Not a bad thing kind of cute actually.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• He was joking, because mothers get mad at their children sometimes.

It can either be an insult or a joke, but this is a joke. Don't worry. It's nothing. He's laughing because it's silly, but sweet:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in that way. I bet he loves his mother and if she is a good woman then it is a compliment.

0|0
    0|0
  • He said "Yes mother" as he thought you were acting like his mom, nothing more

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad , maybe, but sounds weird that he thinks of you as his mother ? One thing for sure is next time you are both ' wrestling ' I would lead things in a sexual way. ;)

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 3

• No, I think it's like saying you remind him

of his mother when she scolds him. ^-^

0|1
    0|0
  • he's probably joking cause mother's always are stopping their son's and taking care of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • no ,its cute, his mom probably tells his stubborn ass the same thing

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes