He called me his mother? Is this a bad thing?

It was dark and cold so he didn't want me to wait alone so we were just hanging out together outside. He was babying me and making me wear his jacket but I didn't want him to be cold so put the jacket back on him. He started sneezing so I got mad, I really didn't mean to, but I told him that he better put the jacket on before I wrestle him. (We always wrestle each other so it's a normal thing between us.)

He said something like " Yes, Mother." Then he just started laughing. Is this a bad thing?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he was having some fun. Not a bad thing kind of cute actually.