Do exes ever come back into your life?

He was the first guy I really feel for and it's been two years since I've seen him. He pulled a disappearing act about a year into are relationship. I found out that two months later he moved his old high-school girlfriend in with him and they're still together as far as I know.

I've dated, changed jobs,moved, and tried getting on with life, but I still have feelings for him.I don't know how to get rid of them.I've tried being angry with him or hating him and it doesn't work. Any help I would greatly appreciate.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes they do but most of the time they dont