When getting the break up speech, what do you do?

What questions do you ask? Do you just stay silent and leave? Do you get emotional and breakdown? Or get emotional and yell back?

Do you really want to know what happened or do you just let it be?

84

Most Helpful Girl

• I've experiences a few break ups. For one of them it was a screaming emotional breakup for both of us as. We tried to break up prior to the actual day we did split but we would always fall back into each others arms. So I think the crazy verbal fight had to happen in order for it to finally end.

My second break up was unexpected and not wanted. I cried and cried, begged him to rethink it and asked the same question (Why?) in a million different ways.

Lesson learned though- only we have the answers inside and it takes time to understand them. I've had a few other short relationships that were less serious but did involve a "talk" to end things. For these it was me who decided to end things. The guys would always ask me why but wouldn't drag it on for the most part. I think as we age we learn to accept things and not question too much.

If I ever fall as in love again and get dumped I will just hold my tears and walk away as I now know that crying won't get me anything more than a headache and swollen eyes.

• crying is a way of expressing and releasing emotions. Its quite healthy.

• A girl as pretty as you, the guy would have to be a fool to not want to be with you...unless you turn out to be crazy :P

• Thats sweet Jamesma87 but I at the end of the day I guess looks only go so far. I don't think I'd fit the definition of crazy but maybe it depends who you're asking haha :-)

I agree that crying is healthy...what I meant is that I would hold them back in the breakup moment.