Does it seem like he love his ex and not me?

My boyfriend ex keep repeatedly calling him and texting him. I'm tired of talking to him about her. I lived with him for a year and we been together for a year. She can get on his nerves and call as she pleases he always say he going to block her but never do. They always arguing. he told her through a text message that she never will win a title and that she's just a f*ck to him. Well this has been going on through our whole relationship. She still love him and he said he don't love her. But he claim to block her but he only add her to the reject list. last time he picked up the phone they was arguing and at 11pm or 3am he answers the phone. They stay arguing he text her back. But this has been going on throughout our whole relationship. He said she's harassing him but he refuses to do something about it. He don't mention me at all to her even though she knows about me. I'm just getting tired of hearing about her from him with all this complaining.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude do you have any self worth?Why do you put up with a guy who is still having arguments with his ex?Doesn't make sense first off if he didn't care then he wouldn't even respond to her or at least acted like he didn't care by not responding to her.Really you have been living together the same amount of time you have been together?What is wrong with you?Girl you need to learn to love yourself before you can even start trying to worry about this dumb shit.Anyway I think you should move on because his actions pretty much indicates he still loves her in some way.