How can I be confident about starting this relationship?

So a while ago I was in a relationship with a girl who wasn't really stable, we alwas got into trouble, she liked to see other guys and kiss and do stuff without me knowing for a while (I think she never fucked), that made me feel very bad cause she was just using me, to make drama and that kind of stuff, I ended up being more like his father. Went to parties to pick her up cause she passed out and stuff, or having her family take her off her craziness (this is a long story made short btw).

So know I met this girl who is so different, she is like in perfect balance with everything, just as an example, she is nice and respects herself and other people but still is super crazy and knows how to party and has no problems en her family etc... The problem is with me, I think the last relationship messed me up lol (im a drama queen). All these sort of ideas come to me like, maybe she wouldn't like me if I'm not that hot, or if I don't have a lot of money or if I'm not very crazy, all that kind of stuff my ex demanded me to be. I don’t want to feel bad again in that way cause my ex hurted me by hating who I was and for tring to change that I loss friends, oportunities and other relationships that really whorth it. Its a fight inside me cause I think all of this but I know that at the end there will always be excuses I can make to stop from trying... SO THE REAL QUESTION! si

What do you suggest me? or what can help me be more confident about this? or what? I don't know I really want to stop making excuses cause this time I know, I will regret BIG TIME not trying to make this relationship work.

20