My ex left me. Do guys still have feelings for their ex's and do they ever think of coming back?

He left me for another girl. He lost friends because of it and everyone agrees he downgraded. But that doesn't bother me. I just want to know if guy miss their ex's. Mine sees me everyday. He told my new boyfriend that I'm using him and good luck an that if he needed advice to go to him. I told a girlfriend that an she says it sounds like anger and jealousy. I'm not sure myself. But me an him dated for a year and four months. Can he really just throw it away an move on? Does he miss me or think about me? Would he ever consider coming back?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all guys are the same so that's something you should discuss with him. Ask him why he is talking negatively to your boyfriend when he was the one who left you for someone else. Ask how he would feel if you told his new girlfriend how he dumped you for someone else and that it's only a matter of time before he does it to her!