Does he care/want me or not?

me & the boy were together we had sex 3 times over the summer we lost contact but got right back together and then we had sex again and then somehow his phone got disconnected so I couldn't talk to him anymore so I got back into contact with him 2 months later and we were talkin he told me he loves me a lot more than I love him and later on that week his girlfriend hmu talkin about theyre together and I can never have him and I asked him about it he said they were off and on & when I hit him up he started feelin me I told him bye he doesn't have to worry about me anymore and he said he started feelin me but I stopped talkin to him. but he still texts me first and sometimes I stop responding and we got into it because he said I'm acting like I don't wanna talk to him anymore and idc about him but I said were friends right? alright I'm treatin you as a friend and he said him and the girl aren't together blah blah I don't understand I treat him as a friend and he gets mad sayin idc about him if I treat him as a boyfriend he gets arrogant and cocky like how does he really feel

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He just wants you for sex. You can do better.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I think he doesn't care

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like he just wanted you for sex

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Am I allowed to comment on the way you are dressed. I like it, just remember, puts off a vibe of fuck me please. Could be using you for sex. Second, I believe he is just trying to say you are inconsistent. And he has a girlfriend? And he's still telling you he loves you more? Soo.. why do you like him..Or did I read this wrong? He is also being inconsistent so it is not just you...

Okay I get it..so he was with the girl, they broke up then he came crawling back to you even after he said you can never have him.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's a dick and doesn't want or care about you

0|0
    0|0
  • No, does not.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes