Boyfriend thinks my exchange student is hot?

back ground info first: I have an exchange student for a full school year, she is from italy. very pretty and all that shit.

My boyfriend thinks she is very attractive (he loves her accent, body) For some reason it bothers me...I know they wouldn't do anything together, but is it weird that it bother me?

63

Most Helpful Girl

• How did this come up? Did you ask him this or did he just volunteer this information?

If you asked him, don't ask questions you don't want truthful answers to.

If he volunteered it, that's kind of a dick thing to do and maybe you should reconsider the relationship.