Boyfriend thinks my exchange student is hot?

back ground info first: I have an exchange student for a full school year, she is from italy. very pretty and all that shit.

My boyfriend thinks she is very attractive (he loves her accent, body) For some reason it bothers me...I know they wouldn't do anything together, but is it weird that it bother me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How did this come up? Did you ask him this or did he just volunteer this information?

If you asked him, don't ask questions you don't want truthful answers to.

If he volunteered it, that's kind of a dick thing to do and maybe you should reconsider the relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say it's normal to be probably a bit miffed by it. It all really depends on how he said it, and the words he chose to use. Personally, I'd never say anything like that to my GF, but it's fine to casually notice if someone is pretty or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • " she is from italy. very pretty and all that shit." - I Lol'd, ya ts pretty evident this has got you rattled. Ya I definitely would not be looking to have my girlfriend be telling me that shit... like how is that going to make me feel better at all?

0|0
    0|0
  • No its normal and you have every right to be concerned . I would keep a close eye on him cause this girl sounds like a real temptation for him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It's not weird at all. He's your boyfriend. I would be bothered if my boyfriend told me some other girl was hot. I mean, I don't really care if it's an actress or something, but if it's a real life person... it's not that I wouldn't trust him... okay, I wouldn't trust a guy who told me how hot other girls are. But that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not weird, that's normal. It's horrible if your guy is drooling over another girl. It's disrespectful and he should know better. Some people just can't appreciate what they have but you can bet they'd appreciate it if they didn't have it anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course that not weird! That would bother everybody! Why would your boyfriend admit he finds her hot?!? And why did he go into detail?!? Bad boyfriend... It's okey when a guy admits he finds a girl hot when your watching a movie, as a joke to tease you. But this is not okey. It's also an option he's trying to get a threesome...

1|0
    0|0
  • No it's not weird

0|0
    0|0
  • You have every right to be mad.

He practically checked out some other girl in front of your eyes!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes