Shoukd I break up again?

shoukd I break up againith boyfriend of 2 years ans I am on my way back from north Carolina right now I have pretty much agreeded for us to get back together and I regret that now. I just want my space he is too controlling like with where I can work to who I talk to down to what I say to other people or who I sit next to in class. I'm in college by the way I'm 23 he is 33. I did cheat on him in beggining but I only kissed a girl I was really drunk I used to do coke behind his back but now I have been clean for a year and a half and he still treats me like shit. He has hurt me before physically and I broke up with him 4 months ago be aide he pushed me across the room shook me by my hair and threatened me if I did not sleep with him took my shorts and underwear and nearly did it without my permission he doesn't understand how that's made me feel about him I hate having sex with him. Guess its just hard for me to leave him. Anyway wen I broke up it was really hard then he made me feel like shit so I agreed to try again but honestly I'm done..what do I do? What do I say to him to make him understand?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• You don't have to make him understand anything. He knows what he's doing...and he knows you let him. Best thing to do...end it and cut off communication or this will go on and on. Enjoy college without his games!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes do it, you're thinking about it so do it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes