Ex boyfriend contacts me after 7 months?

Ex contacts me after 7 months no contact

Ok so hopefully there's guys on here that can help me or give advice

So my ex emailed me & like a moron I responded a few days later. he said that he had a nightmare about me and wanted to make sure that I was okay so that he could sleep well that night. I basically just said I'm alive and that's it. He responded right away asking me how I really am called me a dork and then started some inside jokes& again I waited to respond.

Well now he texted me " have a great Thanksgiving! "

few weeks before he texted my sister to get in touch because I changed my number & he dosnt have it. I ignored that attempt.

We haven't spoken in 7 months. We were together 8 years & he left me for Another girl. I am now thinking he only contacted me to feel better about himself. I also noticed he unblocked me on fb.

I literally just sat in my car and balled my eyes out when I saw his happy Thanksgiving email. I can't do this. I love him but cannot go through any more pain and anguish these emails are messing with me.

What the hell does he want?

11