Confused over how ex acts?

my boyfriend broke up with me a free weeks back saying we can still be bbf's. but I'm confused on it all because how he acts. He says sorry every night for hurting my feelings again because we have broken up before. he tells me that he's still feeling sick from hurting me. He also says that he's trying to help me. I'm still confused because he still wants to hang out and spend Christmas together. I know we have spent 3 years together but I'm still upset over it and it feels like he's let it go so easy.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds like he cares about you and really wants to still be your friend but that's it . I mean he said he is sorry he hurt you ..he didn't say he wanted to get back together with you .. he sound to me like he didn't want to be tied down in a relationship with you. he might want to talk to other girls. I would forget trying to be with him but if you can have a just friends relationship with him then why not? BUT DONT BE friends with benefits... if he wants to do all that he shouldn't have dumped you . don't settle for that. ( that is using someone , and is not a friend) If it hurts to bad to be just friend then just tell him that. he said he feel sick because he hurt you .. what he ment by that was that he didn't want to be with you but he feels bad for hurting your feelings.

I don't no if you still want him or not but if you stop letting it bother you and just be his friend and or move on and stop careing that is when he will probably try to get you back.. but if it takes all that then what's the point ? I don't think he sounds like a bad guy tho ateast he feels bad for hurting you .. could have broke up with you in a mean way vie text lol