Why do some people start making moves when they find out you're taken?

I was seeing an a**hole on and off for a year or so. We're still friends. I told him last night when he played the "you love me" card that I have someone else and wouldn't go near him. I saw him today and he was back to his usual "flirting" i.e. grinding his dick on me when nobody's looking etc.

So why do some guys suddenly want you as soon as you're taken? Is the thought process really as simple as taking an unused toy away from a child? What do they expect will happen?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• grinding his dick on you is usual flirting? why don't you push him off you? wtf

it derives subconsciously where if someone else finds her/him attractive therefore there must be desirable & attractive qualities about them and we should find him/her attractive too

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• who flirts by grinding his dick on a girl? Why would you even want to be friends with this little boy?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes we can be more open and playful with people who we know won't misunderstand and everything is just platonic. Some people would never say or do the same things if there was actually a chance those actions could lead somewhere else or have bigger repercussions...

Like someone thinking you're in love with them and worse, rejecting you not because they have someone else, but because they just don't see you that way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes