I think my ex is angry I'm seeing someone else, what can I do?

My ex dumped me 2 months ago and made it quite clear that he didn't want anything to do with me. He's gone around calling me names, throwing accusations, calling me a liar to everyone.

Anyway, I started seeing someone around 2 weeks back. It's going really well and I'm really happy with him. My ex found out, however, I'm not sure how, I think someone must have told him or he overheard my conversation with someone (we're at college together), and as soon as he found out, he started telling people to be careful of me and that I'm nasty and manipulative. I even woke up to see a picture of this girl sat on his knee on Facebook on my news feed. It's not just any girl, either, she interfered with our relationship for ages and loved causing trouble and upset for me. It went on for a while, I tried talking to him about her but he never listened. I'm wondering if this is intentional, as it was the day after he found out. I'm not too sure what to do if is. What are your opinions?

01